How could I have missed Mr. Helsinki after all these years? Nestled above the Fish Creek market between Bayside and Summertime I have certainly walked past it enough! A friend of mine kept telling me I had to try it, and last week I finally did. I had this:
- Tuna Tataki
- Ahi tuna steak seared with shiitake mushrooms in our ginger-orange-soy marinade.
Served with sautéed asparagus
- Add a couple of glasses of great pinot noir and it was a memorable dinner!
- So, i decided to try it again, and last night I had:
- Red Chili Beef
- Grilled Angus “Baseball Cut” sirloin marinated our own Thai red chili sauce and served over sautéed vegetables.
- Both dinners were excellent, lots of flavor! This is definitely a find!
- Here is the link to their site where they have full menus posted Mr. Helsinki